Thursday, March 19, 2020

Smashbox Halo Fresh Perfecting Powder Foundation


Have you seen the new Smashbox Halo Fresh Perfecting Powder Foundation? I like that it is vegan and cruelty free. Plus I really love that you can grind fresh powder every time and as much or as little you need! That feature is the best plus the packaging is just perfect. What I didn’t like is the coverage. It really didn’t cover anything but I do like using it at a setting powder which works great, and keeps my makeup in place through out the day. I will not be wearing this powder foundation alone. #sbxhalo.



What is your favorite powder foundation? Let me know in the comments.


I received this product #complimentary from Smashbox Cosmetics and Influenster for testing purposes. #constest

No comments:

Post a Comment