Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Loreal Infalliable Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick


Beautiful Matte Liquid Lipstick by Loreal Paris I really liked the Cowboy shade it is perfect for Fall season. I really liked how this Lipstick stayed on for so long, it is very long lasting and does not smudge it stays in place. The formula is kind of sticky when you apply and after the product sets, your lips will be very sticky but it stays locked and does not move anywhere. I also had the Milk and Cookies shade which I didn't really like because it was to dark and Purplish Grey tone which I don't see my self wearing. But the Cowboy shade is very pretty. The formula doesn't dry your lips to much while wearing. 

I did receive these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. If you would like to sign up and get products like these yourself then here is the link. Please use my referral link to sign up. #PROMATTELIQUIDLIPSTICK #contest






No comments:

Post a Comment