Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Ole Henriksen Influenster VoxBox











This is a #OleGlow VoxBox that I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I really love every single product that was in the box. I usually apply truth serum collagen booster and then the sheer transformation facial cream every morning. It makes my skin feel so smooth and glowy. I really love it. I also love the 3 step power bright, First you apply the truth sugar glow mask for 5-10 minutes, the next step is the truth 25% vitamin C concentrate for 2-3 minutes, and the last step is the pure truth meting cleanser for 10-15 minutes. While i had the melting cleanser on it slightly had a tingling but it was not bad at all. I really enjoyed the 3 step, it left my skin even more smoother and cleaner and beautiful. 

If you would like to receive VoxBoxes for your self to review them free use this referral link to sign up www.influenster.com/r/1222151

No comments:

Post a Comment