Thursday, March 3, 2016

Snack Way Better

These Tortilla Chips are so amazing! These were in my #CheersVoxBox. I didn't expect them to taste that good. When I received these I wasn't to excited about them so I let them sit for a while until I get a salsa and I actually tried them, because I thought they would taste like regular Tortilla Chips. So them when I finally decided to open them up and give it a try....... I was very surprised I got my Salsa ready and everything but I did not need that salsa because they were super good by them selves I loved the light flavor of Sweet Chili, it was not overwhelming It was just perfect, (they weren't spicy they were sort of mild). But if you dip it in the Salsa its even better. But i finished them up without salsa. You should try these they are really good.

If you would like to receive products for free like these you can sign up here www.influenster.com/r/1222151 please use this referral link.

 I tested Way Better Snacks for free, but all opinions are your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment